In order to practice on the essays that may come up on the day of the exam, it is important to get an idea of the type of topic you will be given.
A good way to understand the logic of these subjects is to look at the old subjects, the annals of the subjects of the concours commun.
Here is a list of subjects that are likely to fall. Of course we are not revealing the subjects in advance, it is simply a foretaste of what awaits you, so that you know what to expect on the day of the competition.
Practice topics on the theme of Migration
- Can the state control migration?
- Migration, an irreducible phenomenon?
- Is migration fleeing a country?
- To emigrate or to immigrate?
- Do migrations structure societies?
Mixed training subjects Migration – EnterpriseA
subject that would mix the 2 IEP 2016 themes Migration and Enterprise would be very complicated to implement, and we hardly imagine that IEPs would choose such an option. However, here are several proposals for topics in the event that the two topics are put together.
- Are companies involved in migration?
- Offshoring, a corporate migration?
- Undertaking a migration: a strategic choice?
→ General Knowledge practice topics