Are you preparing to write a paper on school? Do you simply want to practice, exercise your memory, your knowledge, put yourself in the conditions of the exam? Or are you simply curious about some ideas on school or education?
This article is for you.
If you have a very limited time, we advise you to simply find the plan. (2 or 3 parts and subparts).
If you have limited time, we advise you to simply write the introduction and the plan.
If you have time, we recommend the detailed plan: introduction + outline + two or three dashes for each subpart.
Jules Ferry made secularism
an essential dimension of the school
In all cases, the objective is to confront you with the real difficulty of the exercise, so that you become aware of what awaits you. It is also to help you gain speed: you will already have your reference points, already have ideas ready to put on paper, so you will go faster than your competitors.
Mock exam on School
- Is school the source of all inequalities?
- Who has the right to educate?
- Is school a function of the state?
- Has the school adapted to the challenges of the 21st century?
- Is the school accessible to all?
- Is school still secular, free and compulsory?
- Is school responsible for the inequality of opportunities?
- Is school the place of education?
Mixed practice topics: School/Democracy
- Is the State of the school of democracy?
- Does the school contribute to democracy?
- Is the school democratic?
- Can democracy be learned at school?
Now, 3 small steps to improve yourself, and benefit from your work if everyone participates:
1. POST your outlines in comments
2. COMPARE your ideas
3. IMPROVE your copy
→ General Knowledge practice topics
→ General Knowledge: School