This compilation of the best articles on work will give you a solid foundation in General Knowledge on the topic of work.
General concepts about work:
Coursework on Work:
- Corrected subject: Is work always a factor of social integration?
- Max Weber studied capitalism and work
- Is it necessary to love work?
- Tocqueville’s conception of work among American Indians
- Work and unemployment: how is unemployment calculated?
- Child labor
- Work: What motivates people to create a company?
- Work contracts
- For François Guizot, the vice of France was the contempt of work
- Idleness corrupts more than work
- Work: a disastrous dogma for Paul Lafargue
Work is the theme of the 2014 IEPs.
Here, Work by Pierre Puvis de Chavannes, 1863
News on work:
Course – Work between myths and beliefs
- I. A. Work is opposed to leisure
- I. B. Slavery as a means of freedom from work
- II. A. Work allows men to survive and progress
- II. B. The vocation to work
- III. A. Man’s work must be in harmony with the environment
- III. B. The technological revolution facilitates work but threatens nature
See also the other General Knowledge courses:
4 thoughts on “General Knowledge: Work”
@Mary: Issues fixed, is that okay? Anyway, thank you Mary! The Academics in Politics team
The course on the vocation of work does not want to open, is this normal?
The Communist Manifesto – Marx
can you give a recommended book on this topic?
Comments are closed.